Sunday, August 28, 2011

Juicer Mania

Once again, I'm on the catch up train with health kicks.  I know juicers have been a big deal for many for a long time.  I've never really looked into them, but now that's going to change!  I ordered a new juicer last week, but I'm not sure if it is actually coming or not.  I was charged for it, but then got a email that said I had a credit for it?  Anyway, I guess we'll see this next week.  But even so, I found a Jack LaLane juicer at a garage sale on Saturday!

I haven't used it yet, because I'm waiting to get stevia on Monday.  I can't wait to try "Natalia's classic "green lemonade", which is:

1 head romaine lettuce or celery
5 to 6 stalks kale
1 to 2 packets stevia or liquid stevia drops
1 whole organic lemon
1 to 2 tbsp fresh ginger (opt)

Yum!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment