Wednesday, August 10, 2011

So... I'm just a little behind.

The more I talk to people, the more I realize how behind I am in the ultra healthy eating craze.  I've dabbled in it before, but always went away from it.   Basically, too much hassle, and too expensive (up front) compared to crappy food.  I have some healthy things that I've thrown in, but now that I'm going more extreme, I see that it was about 1/4 to 1/3 healthy.  And the great things is that I feel ready to take the plunge now. 

Getting my appendix out on July 4th was a big wake up call.  I had made my appointment with Dr. Porter before that happened, but it really helped kick some sense into me to realize how precious our health is.

Yesterday was fine with eating.  Today a bit harder, because I'm still fine-tuning how my diet-plan is going to work.  I found a great e-book this afternoon called "YeastInfectionNoMore", and I think this is going to be the key for me.  It has all the dietary changes, just w/more explanation why, and also includes a lot of other great info on supplements & cleanses. 

On a side note-  I MISSED MY RUN TODAY.  I'm determined to not lose my running base while sorting through all of these changes.  Certainly plan to go out on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment