Monday, August 22, 2011

salad. salad. salad.

Today I'm getting even stricter with my diet, and I won't be eating brown rice or dairy products (except butter).   This is only for four weeks, so I know that I can do it.  One thing is certain, though.  I need more variety in the things I'm eating!  How boring.  Salad twice a day is boring.  And now that I can't put cheese on it, :(

I'm reading up on recipes that I might be able to tie in.  I want to find some main dishes that can work for all of the family, rather than just make a seperate meal for me.  I've found a few meat dishes that will work.  I'll just add rice, potatoes, or bread to theirs for a starch.

Weight update:

I didn't lose any weight last week.  Seriously?  Not even one meesley pound?  I guess I can handle that this time, but next week better be different!  When the kids are back in school I plan to start doing some weight training twice a week, and that should help, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment