Monday, August 8, 2011

My Supplements

When I met with the doctor to evaluate my bloodwork results he gave me a list of supplements to take, besides two prescriptions.  I went & bought them across the hall at a health spa, and it was a chunk of change!  Thank goodness for birthday $, because I didn't budget for that.  I think I'll be buying my refills online.

Here are the ones he recommended:

DHEA, 10 mg    (From WebMD:  DHEA supplements, made from plant chemicals, work by building up the adrenal gland and regulating the immune system. ) 

I-Flora (a probiotic- "Taking probiotics may help replace the lost beneficial bacteria.")

Porcine Thyroid (just one bottle... to give my thyroid a boost)

Thyroid support ("contains vitamins, minerals and herbal extracts to nourish and support thyroid gland function. ...")

Vitamin D3, 5,000 mg (although my vit D levels weren't that bad, compared to the last time I had my bloodwork done a year & 1/2 ago)

Nutra Adrenal  (to help adrenal function, which can help energy levels)

Here's hoping this all works. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment