Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Today's Juice: the great eliminator

I still have shivers from today's juice, but it wasn't that bad.  I am stuffed full, too.  This recipe made 3 cups, and I drank it all.  Next time I'll have to share.

Here's the recipe:

the great eliminator
*What does that mean?  Eliminator of toxins?  Or that I'll have to use the bathroom a lot today?  Thankfully I'm mostly at home today just in case.  UPDATE:  It's the 2nd one, but just one good clean out. :) Thought you'd like to know.

makes 2 to 3 cups

1 medium or large beet
1 cucumber
1/2 to 1 head romaine lettuce
10 medium carrots
1 inch fresh ginger (optional) *I left this out!  I know it's good for detoxing, but I just couldn't bring myself to add it.  I haven't recovered from that last juice I had with fresh garlic & ginger!

I give this juice 4 stars out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment