Sunday, September 18, 2011

Can Healthy Eating Affect Warts?!

Okay, weird topic, I know.  But over the last few weeks I've noticed that something is going on with my warts.  Let me just say that I've been battling these warts for years.  So long that I've forgotten how long.  I just always remember them. 



I remember that in the early 2000's I battled them with a vengeance.  I was determined to get rid of them.  In fact, that's why I have the warts lower down on the middle finger.  That little cluster started one time after I had my warts burned on  my ring finger the 4th or 5th time.  It just spread, the little bugger!

Finally my doctor told me he had given up and that I would need to go to a dermatologist.  I didn't feel like doing that, so I tried a bunch of home remedies.  I tried band-aiding small pieces of banana peel to it, putting apple cider vinegar on them, duct taping them, etc.  Finally I gave up, too.  I decided to just live with them, even though they're annoying when I'm typing or playing the piano.

A few weeks ago I started to notice that my warts were looking weird.  Kind of like they were more defined, like getting red around the edges, and drier in the middle.  A week before that I watched a Kid History clip on YouTube (hilarious!), where one of the guys is acting like a mom giving her kids all these health food concoctions.  In a sing song voice she tells them to eat it and says something like "it will make your warts go away!".  Could it be true?  Could healthy "cleanse" eating also get rid of my warts?!  I guess time will tell.  I'll keep you posted.


No comments:

Post a Comment